3/26/2011

Hello World!

Now that I'm officially a housewife, I feel like I need to step it up and immerse myself in a whirlwind of "getting things done."  More projects, more crafts, more to show for my time spent at home.  My thought is that if I share what I'm doing and working on, I'll feel accountable and more likely to keep up the pace!

I have celebrated my last day of work and as of Thursday, I found myself in the enviable position of housewife.  I was the alterations manager at a lovely bridal salon for a while and I enjoyed many things about my job (mainly the pretty wedding dresses and copious amounts of sparkle and glamour) - the problem with it became the brides themselves (you try doing fittings on bridal gowns all day and see if the brides don't drive you nuts too!)

I have an amazing husband who is happy to support me while I stay home, recover from the brides, and gear up for my journey into entrepreneurship this summer!  I've had so many ideas over the last several years and we've decided that This Year is definitely going to be The Year that I start something!  I can't say what it will be because I have to sift through my ideas and see which ones are viable and which are totally ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment