5/11/2011

April showers brought my May flowers!

The weather has been so great the past week that's I've been spend a lot of time outside - before we get hit with the summer heat.  I shared the work on the shed already and now I'm going to show off my work from the past couple of years as my perennials are popping up!  I've planted many new ones too, but they aren't much to look at yet so I'll share pictures of the new additions later.


Canna Lilies with Elephant Ears in the background


Astors with fading Daffodil greenery in between


I'm very excited about the cosmos re-seeding from last year.  It was so unexpected to see, I actually plucked a couple thinking they were weeds but then noticed the whole area had them and recognized the cosmos foliage!


Kopper King Hibiscus


Snapdragon


May Night Salvia


Hydrangeas (they will be a surprise since I forgot what the blooms look like thanks to being gone last spring and summer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment