4/02/2011

My new favorite App!

I saw this app listed in a magazine last night and downloaded it immediately... it's called "Painting Walls" and it's amazing!  You snap a photo of your room or house and then try out different paint colors on the picture!  If you're a really visual person like me, it's perfect because you can actually see how that room would look before you commit to painting!  What a fun app, right?

So far, I've just been checking out different colors for our shed that's in desperate need of real paint (it's currently whitewashed, like Tom Sawyer's fence... when you touch it, white powder comes off).  I think that I'm going to remove the shutters (one fell off a few months ago anyway) and put a cute painted trellis on each side of the window so I can plant some climbing flowers!  And the removal of the giant ugly boxwoods goes without saying...  they will be replaced with some pretty azaleas!







I'm feeling a little better today which is great!  I can lift my right arm above my head!  I was so pitiful last night that my mom stayed over... I literally needed help getting out of bed in the morning  It's so charming that I get to try out a sample of feeling totally old and decrepit since I am just months away from a benchmark birthday!

1 comment: