4/12/2011

We're Famous! (well kind of)



Our wedding photographer just told me a few days ago that our wedding was featured a few weeks ago on the Dream Green Wedding Blog!

You always remember your wedding, but it definitely takes a backseat to real life once it's over - particularly our real lives which involved going back on the road, working the remaining 6 weeks of our tour, closing that, going to New York for 3 weeks while Bob did shop prep for another tour, and then coming home (but going on trips every month) and working at a bridal shop, where other girl's weddings started filling my mind!  So it was a total surprise when our excellent photographer, Sarah Whitmeyer, sent me the link to our wedding on that blog!

Woohoo!  So fun to look at the pictures again!  Now that I'm a housewife, I'm hoping to work on the remaining wedding projects - printing photos and making an album!

No comments:

Post a Comment